We are so excited to be attending the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) Annual Meeting in San Francisco April 13 – 16, 2016. In celebration of our very first NCTM conference, we are extending a special promotion to attendees. If you are a PreK-2nd grade teacher or a math specialist providing tier 1 or tier 2 interventions and have never tried Todo Math app, please enjoy a free 5-day trial during the conference. Follow these instructions to redeem your promo code.
- Download Todo Math app from the App Store.
- Open the Todo Math app and register with your email address.
- Open your internet browser to activate the promo code by visiting https://event.todomath.com/en/coupon
- Sign in with your Todo Math account (Enter email address + Password).
- Enter the promo code NCTMTodoMath.
- Promo code registering process is completed when “Your Coupon Code has been activated” message appears.
- Open Todo Math app and sign in. On the upgrade page, you will be able to see the number of days left in the promotion.
If you like Todo Math, App Store ratings and reviews are very much appreciated but not expected. 🙂
In addition, we do offer a free trial to Todo Math for the Classroom to all educators. Todo Math for the Classroom includes full access to the Todo Math app, 30 student accounts and web-based teacher dashboard. Sign up for the free trial!
Todo Math is the PreK to 2nd grade CCSS-aligned comprehensive curriculum specifically designed to meet the needs of all learners to master early elementary math. Developed by experienced educators and researchers from UC Berkeley, Todo Math’s growing curriculum includes 600+ math activities that cover numbers, counting, cardinality, operations, geometry, time and money. Through extensive pilot testing with 1,000+ educators and 30,000+ students, including children with special needs, English language learners and low SES groups, Todo Math has amazed teachers and parents with its unique ability to engage and support children.
Awards and Accolades
- More than 2M+ downloads worldwide
- Featured by Apple in the education App Store and retails stores
- 5 star quality from Common Sense Media
- 2016 CODiE Award Finalist for Best Educational App for Mobile Device and Best Early Childhood Learning Solution
- Winner of a 2015 Parents’ Choice Gold Award
Tis the season of summer reading. Armed with our local library’s summer reading chart, I wanted to see if...
“Number sense is an emerging construct that refers to a child’s fluidity and flexibility with numbers, the sense of...